Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Blossom in the tree, you know how I feel."

You know there's something right about a country that spends a good deal of its TV air-time on the cherry blossoming season as it moves in a wave up the country. It should reach here in the beginning of April. And now there's something on about a wizened little parking attendant at a shopping mall who does a little boogie as he sends the cars to the appropriate lot. Newsworthy indeed.

Huh, apparently there's a "laughter yoga club" in town. I'd go but I'd probably be too nervous to relax enough.

My company emailed me to make sure I was still alive, so I think I'll take the opportunity to respond with some of my more pressing questions.

1 comment:

Beeniac said...

Emily,
You have to get into the laughter yoga class. You could just follow along. Language would be no barrier.
It would be fun!!!!
Love,
Mom