Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Somewhere only we know–Keane (Glee cover)

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.

Because there’s always a random piano outdoors when you need one. But that aside… there’s not a single thing I can complain about in this scene.




On a related note, the fictional Dalton Academy Warblers are actually performed (except for the lead vocal which, of course, is fandom's beloved Darren Criss) by Tufts University's Beelzebubs:

I mean, Magical Mystery Tour! The really adorable soloist with the curly hair <3 being "the bad man behind blue eyes."!! Neil Diamond!!!

And speaking of Keane, I also love

Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game.
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same.

No comments: