Monday, January 9, 2012

Fushimi Inari Taisha. August 20th 2011

I adore this shrine. If I had my way, I’d visit every week, and it was one of the main reasons I wanted to bring my mother to Kyoto.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is one of those thousand-word pictures. My camera has an “identify the face” function which comes in handy, but here I was more interesting in the headless statue of a fox. But my camera refused to focus on it. It wasn’t until I got home that I noticed the eerie face next to a tree behind the statue with a malicious smirk.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sometimes my life is a Murakami Haruki novel…
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mom and I decided this is “The Bus Stop For Anti-Socials.”

No comments: