Sunday, March 14, 2010

“If you’re alone, you should always show a little guilt.”

I’m sorry posting has been scarce lately, but I’m afraid it’s going to be just as bad for a while to continue. My company lost its contract with the Board of Education in this town, so I have to be transferred. I’m not sure where I’ll move yet, or whether I’ll even have to go home. So being worried with packing, and being upset that I’ll have to leave my home of two years, I haven’t been able to think of good blog topics. Once things settle down around April 7th, and I hopefully have a new school and a new home, I’ll get you updated. If anyone’s still reading.

To tide you over until then, here’s an educational video on how to properly eat sushi:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY wife left a message on my e-mail for newmans I could lick the screen. love your father.