Friday, March 5, 2010

“You can’t stop these kids from dancing, why would you want to?”

Is this remotely related to Japan? Or do I just associate Rube Goldberg machines automatically with this country because of the Pythagoras Switch tv show that always features them? Regardless, OK Go’s “This Too Shall Pass” is a music video that everyone should see:

I think “so chaotic it’s inspirational” pretty much sums it up.

 

And so it’s on-topic, the infernally catchy new song from Arashi is “TroubleMaker:”

There was a few months in college when listening to one of their catchier songs was what gave me energy to leave my dorm every morning.

1 comment:

Raney said...

I know the quote after this, but not this one. I viewed the first video. I guess its not about dancing but the people stand while all the umbrellas and dominoes fall around them. Its colorful.