Sunday, December 12, 2010

“I’m in all kinds of trouble now.”

A long, long time ago, I was hired and scheduled to come over with the conversation school, Nova, but it went up in a big ball of flames a couple of months before my shipping date. I found my current company, and often feel lucky that I did since I love the actual school atmosphere so much more than that of a conversation school, I expect. I still keep tabs on my there-but-for-the-grace-of-god, such as when this news story popped up about the ex-president being sentenced for embezzlement.

 

A disturbing study suggests 85% of rape victims in Japan never make a report.

 

And in lighter news, a company has an interesting method to ripen sweeter bananas.

1 comment:

brother newman said...

i'm in all kinds of trouble now...cuz I miss you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........love your father. stay soberI returned movies to scarecrow video today