Monday, December 13, 2010

“Say, what’s in this drink?”

Are you in the holiday mood yet? Hey, I’m in a country where their idea of Christmas dinner is Kentucky Fried Chicken – if I can work myself up to it then anyone can.

I’m sure anyone who has had a pet and a tree can identify with this…
Watch all the Simon’s Cat videos, actually, if you have free time – they’re all adorable. There’s also this one:

I’m torn between wanting a white Christmas, and not wanting my flights to be delayed…

 

I’m having this love-hate relationship with the TV show Glee. As in, I love the music, but pretty much anytime they’re not singing I hit the mute button. It’s boggling how there can be so much such bad writing – and then there moments when it’s perfect:

This is like a checklist of just about everything I could possibly ask for in a musical performance.

 

And because it got me through the first Christmas alone in 2008:

The Colbert Report Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
A Colbert Christmas: Colbert/Costello Duet
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor & Satire Blog March to Keep Fear Alive

No comments: